Electronic Air Cleaner, 20x25
Capturing up to 98% of particles (3.0 - 10.0 micron) that pass through the filter, the F300 offers the highest level of filtration on the market. It is widely compatible, operating with all gas, oil and electric forced warm air furnaces and air-conditioning systems, and is also available in four convenient sizes to fit most ducts.
- Media post-filter provides enhanced filtration.
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions.
- New low-profile door with test button to check system operation.
- Helps filter efficiency-robbing "gunk" before it coats critical system parts.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Exclusive wireless W8600A AIRWATCH indicator reminds customers when to wash cells to keep the unit operating at peak efficiency, as well as when to change UV Lamps and Humidifier Pads (optional).
- Exclusive 10-year Clean Coil Guarantee.
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet provides superior strength and corrosion protection.
||High Efficiency Electronic Air Cleaner|
||20 in. x 25 in.|
||508 mm x 635 mm|
|Airflow Max.-Capacity (cfm)
|Airflow Max.-Capacity (m³/hr)
||Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.|
||Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.|
||E1=73%, E2=88%, E3=95%|
||120 Vac, 0.4A max.|
Static Pressure Drop
|0.2 at max flow|
||Post-filter not included.|
|Type or Air Cleaner
||Electronic Air Cleaner|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc
||Listed: Report E30954|