DMH900 Air Cleaner
Whole-House HEPA Air Cleaner with UV Light & Photo-Catalytic Oxidation Filter
Outstanding HEPA Air Cleaner
The Amana® brand DMH900 Whole-House Air Cleaner uses HEPA, UVC germicidal lights (non-ozone producing) and CinQuartz® Photo-Catalytic Oxidation to filter and sterilize the air. This unit removes and destroys specific allergens and atmospheric dust, as well as biological and chemical contaminants and odors. The DMH900 can be mounted in a variety of positions: duct-mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- up to 99.97% efficient at removing particles as small as 0.3 micron
- Carbon pre-filter protects the HEPA filter while removing odors, lint, hair and larger particles
- up to 99.97% HEPA media filter removes particles as small as 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger
- Two UVC germicidal lights enclosed in an anodized UV reflector to intensify UV rays
- The UVC light and CinQuartz® Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) filter decompose organic materials into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2.
- Carbon/Potassium Permanganate final filter for removal of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and light gases
- Motor delivers up to 250 CFM of pure air, without adding static pressure to the HVAC system
- Powder-coat paint finish
- One-piece steel cabinet wrap
- Versatile installation: duct-mounted, collar-mounted, or free-standing
- Pre-punched openings and mounting template for easier installation; no external ducting required
- Exclusive US market distributor